Thursday, November 27, 2008

Spoil yourself...

I am a rose lover. 

There is something about roses that make me happy, that make me feel feminine and that make me smile.I love everything about roses; I even forgive the thorns and accept them as a necessary evil.

I am a lover of all things white, so Iceberg roses are very much my thing. They flower well in the south of France and are a popular choice with local gardeners. My Icebergs have given me much joy this year and so it was with much sadness that I cut the last blooms this morning. I will have to prune the bushes right back as soon as the olive harvest is finished and with this in mind I picked every last one. 

They have been soaking in my laundry sink so I am going to enjoy arranging them (the best part) and placing them about the house.
 Or shall I put them all in my bedroom and really indulge myself?

Spoil yourself with flowers this weekend xv

No comments:

Post a Comment