Thursday, December 16, 2010

Urban Legend Cookies

Last weekend I had a cookie exchange at my apartment. One of the big hits was my good friend Amie’s white chocolate cranberry walnut cookies. She apparently based her recipe on an urban legend that you can read about here. Long story short, I loved these cookies so much I decided to share the recipe Amie gave me with you. Hope you guys give them a try in your own kitchen…Happy Baking Everyone!

Ingredients:
1 cup butter
2 cups flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
2½ cups rolled oats
2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
1½ cup chopped walnuts
1 cup Craisins (dried cranberry)
6 ounces White Chocolate Chips

To Make:
Blend oatmeal to fine powder. Cream butter and both sugars. Mix all ingredients. Roll dough into balls. Bake 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees F.

No comments:

Post a Comment