Thursday, December 9, 2010

come with me and see the lights of st remy de provence...

Late last night, camera in hand, I took myself for a little promenade around the streets of St Rémy de Provence. This little village is lit up like a fairyland and I wanted you all to see how pretty she looks. 


I walked through the Grande Passage, window shopping as I went, taking note of all the goodies in Le Grand Magasin.....


I followed along the cobbled streets, reflecting on how wonderful it was to be out and about without a crowd of people; it was as if the village had turned on the lights especially for me....


The square where the regular market is held each Wednesday will become a Christmas market next weekend....I wish I could light up our plane trees like this one....



This square must be for dancing...sadly I was all alone and Mr FF was tucked up in bed.....but I couldn't help but skip a step or two....the mood was irresistible...


Totally adorable.....don't you think?....


The plane tree ring road that encircles the village.... and takes me back home, xv.



No comments:

Post a Comment