Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

So this is the part of the year where everyone makes promises they don’t end up keeping and are usually broken by the 1st of February. Well here are my obligatory resolutions in no particular order. Just a list of stuff I should do in the New Year. The catch is, I’m really going to try this time around. I’ve already taken steps in the right direction to get some of these resolutions accomplished. So without further ado, here is my list.

Blog:
1. I resolve to write more small space posts
2. I resolve to get more guest bloggers (If you are interested please email me and see number 4 under career)
3. I resolve to finally give this blog a face lift
4. I resolve to have more DIY projects
5. I resolve to have more Giveaways
6. I resolve to comment on more blogs

Career:
1. I resolve to say yes
2. I resolve to finally add more items to Shoebox Décor Vintage
3. I resolve to take on more projects (guess if I’m saying yes this is a given)
4. I resolve to reply to every email the minute/day I get it.
5. I resolve to get all the ideas in my head down on paper and into production.

Personal:
1. I resolve to exercise 3 to 4 times a week (LOL)
2. I resolve to get the mail organized
3. I resolve to only drink alcohol in celebration of something special (i.e birthdays, graduations, career milestones, a Tuesday night :D)
4. I resolve to cook more
5. I resolve to be happy no matter what happens and no matter what anyone says

That’s my list and I’m sticking to it. So what are you resolving to do in 2011?…Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment