Wednesday, December 15, 2010

a little break in christmas proceedings...


I didn't mean to talk about anything other than Christmas
It was meant to be tinsel all the way this month...
But I have to tell you about the cutest French film I watched last night
It had nothing to do with the holidays and everything to do with breaking hearts and falling in love...
The French know all about this...
Heartbreaker or L'Arnacoeur, starring the gorgeous Vanessa Paradis and the very handsome Romain Duris
When you need a break from the gift wrapping or the baking or the decorating or just about anything to do with Christmas cheer....watch this....I would be surprised if it didn't make you laugh and smile and feel like dancing...xv

PS...If you don't like a little Wham and you don't feel all girly when you hear the Dirty Dancing music...then disregard my recommendation...

No comments:

Post a Comment