Friday, October 22, 2010

Get The Look

I’m so in love with all three of these condos. I know all of the styles are very different but I wouldn’t mind living in anyone of them. I’m drawn to the blues and the comfort of the “Cool Character”. The “Modern Edge” has great lines and graphics that catch the eye and the “Classic Elegance” is soothing and sophisticated. These small spaces have a lot of style in their own unique way. I think the designers did an amazing job picking the key pieces that will help you get the look. Since I love all three spaces, I decided to blend the looks to create a “Modern Cool Elegant” condo of my own. I tried to capture the essence of each space so that it would translate to a space that is comfortable, sophisticated and a bit edgy. Let me know what you think…Happy Decorating Everyone!

Pictures From House and Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment