Monday, October 25, 2010

Book- Green Interior Design

Hitting the book shelves this November is Lori Dennis’ new book “Green Interior Design. I had the opportunity to read this book over the weekend and I must say it was a fantastic read. As an interior designer I think this is one of the few books out there that gets down to the bare bones of green design. Yes it goes into the obligatory reasons of why designing green is better for our planet, but it also digs a little bit deeper. Taking time to explain all the different elements that contribute to going green. I love the extensive vendors list and the section on small spaces. Lori does a wonderful job discussing all the benefits of living in a smaller home; from being more efficient to the sense of community it builds. All the chapters are accompanied by some beautiful photos to help you get inspired by green design. I will definitely be adding this book to my reference library. So, if you have a curiosity about green design and small spaces like myself, then this book is a must have for you…Happy Reading Everyone!

You can pre-order Green Interior Design at Amazon now for only $16.47...$8.43 off the list price.

No comments:

Post a Comment