Friday, December 19, 2008

What's in this bag?



Margie has asked me to participate in a bag challenge and that means showing you what is in my bag. Now that is one embarrassing question for an untidy bag girl like me..... I am turning it upside down, so here goes....

loose tissues (always clean though and if I told a little fib I would have said a monogrammed linen hankie)
hair clip - black with big teeth because I always need to clip up my hair
jasmine tea - two teabags in case I cannot have a green tea when I feel the need
fisherman's friend cough lozenges - love their fiery taste
grey leather gloves- it is freezing here
mascara - the best ever called Longcils Boncza (some unknown and inexpensive French band I picked up in my local pharmacy)
nail file - for my non existant nails that have been lost to the olive harvest and have still not visited the manicurist
eye mask - cannot sleep with out it and always carry a spare, compliments of British Airways (my husband, Mr Frequent Flyer saves them for me)
Quies - French earplugs ( the best after the Italian ones), I am not quite sure why they are in my bag..
old passport pictures of my gorgeous children 
Easyjet boarding pass 
Blackberry - I admit it, my lifeline
sunglassses from Moscot - very retro Rayban style that my husband gave me last year
three lipsticks - Del Rio and Lustre from Mac and Royal Plum from Laura Mercier
eye liner pencil - I am always in a hurry and in need of attention
 silver wallet - I don't think I should go into how much stuff is jammed into that (and I don't mean the useful kind of notes..)
black wallet - same as the silver wallet
three Uni-Ball pens - all black tipped and roll just the right way
keys - French keys and London keys
two hair elastics 
reading glasses and a cloth to clean them (lost without these)
loose change - euros and sterling
receipts - too many and they should be properly filed
train ticket from the Gatwick express
my passport - second lifeline after the bb
Nikon Cool Pix camera - third lifeline
The Tudors - season 2, the last disc
and I just found another 
Viva Glam lipstick from Mac and two more hair clips

Ok, I know what you are thinking - and yes, it does all fit and yes, it is the truth, cross my heart (I know, because I have just picked this mess back up off the floor, and shoved it back in my bag). 


This is the last weekend before Christmas - have a very happy and festive one,  xv.

image from Goyard

No comments:

Post a Comment