Monday, December 8, 2008

More Parisian twinkle...



This is one of my very favourite images from, My French Life - the Christmas decorations in the Place Vendome, December 2004. As beautiful as the cascading diamonds are this year I still think that these oversized mirrored decorations are true heartbreakers. This is a sentimental photograph for me because it was one of the first Carla Coulson shot for my book and all these years on and so many pictures later I still adore it.


 To win the set of three books, Italian Joy, My French Life and Paris Tango all you have to do is click here and subscribe to French Essence. (don't forget to activate your email after you receive the confirmation and leave me a comment too.....) The winner will be drawn from the subscribers and the comments on December 12th. I will post the books in time for Christmas to wherever you may be. To have a second chance of winning our books click on over to Carla Loves Photography.

Good luck, thank you for playing and I absolutely love reading all your comments, xv

No comments:

Post a Comment