Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm Back

Sorry I’ve been MIA as of late. I recently started working on my room for the GSCDP and it has thrown my schedule off a bit. I’m going to try in the upcoming days to post more about the project and the rest of the goodies I found at the Dwell on Design exhibition.

I can’t post too many picture of my room because we are saving the big reveal for the open house but I promise to share bits and pieces. Once the room is done I will post all the tips and tricks I used to turn a 13x11 room into a light and airy sanctuary. As usual I’ll be using vintage finds and thrift store treasures to transform the room. The picture below shows some of the items I have collected so far. My hubby, the wonderful man that he is, has volunteered to refinish all the furniture and most of the accessories. Let’s all cross our fingers and pray that we finish on time. ;)

To learn more about the project, shelter, vendors and the designers involved, please take a moment to visit the GSCDP Blog…Happy Weekend Everyone!

P.S. You can read my interview about why I chose to get involved with another shelter project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment