Monday, July 25, 2011

Heart Felt Weekend

I’m still reeling from the excitement of this past weekend so I haven’t been able to put together all the small space posts I would like. All 30 designers did such a wonderful job and I can’t wait to show some snippets of their rooms. I just wanted to start this Monday off by saying a big “Thank You” to all the designers, vendors and everyone who came out to support the cause. And an even bigger “Thank You” to Vanessa De Vargas and Vanessa Kogevinas for asking me to be a part of such an amazing project. I don’t think I will ever have the words to describe how this simple gesture of redesigning a room has touched the lives of the women at the Good Shepherd Center. I’m not afraid to say I did shed a few tears this weekend. Last but not least I would like to thank my family and friends who worked very hard on this project and gave up most of their weekends and many of their evenings this month to make sure the room turned out fabulously. I can never pay you back for the love and support you guys have shown me. Okay I’m done gushing…Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment