Sunday, July 24, 2011

do you espadrille.....



Love them, hate them....wear them or not?...I am a fan of the espadrille and wear mine constantly in the summer...but only in the summer and only with the most casual of clothes. I buy mine in the French markets (Arles has the best)...Years ago they cost a couple of euros a pair, now they are closer to ten euros...but that's life....and probably because they have become a fashion item and derigueur for this season.... even one of my favourite fashion bloggers Garance Doré agrees....I stick with the simple styles but some of the more fancy pairs, like the Chanel two-tone are pretty cute....

The biggest problem is deciding what colour to wear....market espadrilles come in a multitude...both brights and neutrals...and like my basket collection, the pairs keep growing......

Do you espadrille it? xv

my daily click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment