Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Fire

The Dwell on Design exhibition this past weekend was really informative and lots of fun. For the next few days I will be posting about some of my favorite companies and products from the show. Today is about modern ventless fires. I was really impressed with Brasa, a company located in Vince who makes some of the most beautiful eco-friendly fireplaces. I’m a traditional girl at heart but sometimes I flirt with modern design, so it was no surprise that their Murano and Hudson fireplaces caught my eye. Murano would be great for any outdoor setting and the Hudson has the makings for the perfect duel sided fireplace. They have many more design options to choose from so I’m sure you’ll find the right one for your décor. They also have compact designs which are great for small space dwellers…Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment