Friday, June 24, 2011

portraits in paris...



Do you hate the way you look in photos? I do, except when my friend, the talented photographer Carla Couson is behind the camera. She has a way with people; she has a way of making you relax and of not pulling those squidgy faces or closing your eyes at exactly the wrong moment. Carla makes having a portrait taken so much fun and she knows what we women care about..the hair, the right make-up, the right setting and most importantly she knows about light. The light must be just right - it must be kind and it must be gentle - and that is where she excels.

If you are planning a trip to Paris and you want professional photographs of you and your family against unforgettable backdrops then contact Carla. The images she takes are fine art portraits that will be shot in black and white, printed on exhibition quality archival paper and signed by her...You will not only love spending time with her but together you will create your own special artwork and take home memories to cherish forever.

She and I have worked together for many years and shot everything from markets to metro stations but my favourite images of all are her portraits. She has captured my children so beautifully that I can never look at these photographs without misty eyes...The one above is of my 'gorgeous boy' Paddy and if you knew him you would recognise that little chuckle and that tilt of the head as 'him'.

If you would like to have your portrait, or those of your family, taken in Paris (Italy and Australia are also possible...like me she is always on the move...) then email Carla.....xv

Carla Coulson
carla@carlacoulson.com


my daily click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment