Thursday, April 7, 2011

what's on my french desk today...



I like to work with 'my' mess around me. Always so many books...for inspiration, to cure restlessness, to learn... and my blackberry...having that little gadget close by makes me feel as if am in contact with my three lovelies in London. My sunglasses are always at the ready in case I can't concentrate and need to go outside for a wander - these shiny April days are not making it easy. My handbag is full of useless and useful goodies, complete with chequebook.  Is there anywhere else other than France where cheques are the preferred mode of payment? Postcards from Judith and Lynn are held together by a pair of fine 'hands' given to me by one of the DD's best friends...love those. 

And lilac, the first bunch from the garden this year.

What's on your desk today? xv

my daily click HERE

image - vicki archer

No comments:

Post a Comment