Thursday, April 21, 2011

paris...your news stands are the cutest


Paris is one of those cities. 

It is one of those cities that never becomes boring or overly familiar - Paris always pleases. She might not necessarily aim to please, but please me she does. She tempts, she teases, sometimes she scolds but more often than not she enchants. I am spoilt: Paris is an easy train trip away. I should make an effort to visit Paris more often but sometimes the wonders closest on our doorway are the places we neglect. I often reflect about Australia in this way - when I lived there I didn't venture far enough and now that I am so far away I don't have the chance...

In Paris I love to take pics of the everyday because the everyday in Paris is just not...everyday....xv


image - vicki archer

No comments:

Post a Comment