Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It’s Not You, It’s Me

It’s no secret that I’m not a fan of white kitchens. Every time I see one I just think of all the cleaning that has to be done to maintain the shining beauty. Who has time for that kind of work load? Short of hiring a full time kitchen maid, there is no way I could enjoy having a white kitchen. All that being said you can imagine my surprise when I saw this amazing kitchen by architect Andrew Skurman and fell in love. I think it’s the gold hardware that did me in. It has just enough hints of Georgia clay accents and floral patterns to make me over look all that white. To tell you the truth, I think I would enjoy making a mess in this kitchen. So, does anyone else have this white kitchen phobia?..Happy Design Therapy Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment