Monday, June 14, 2010

from france with love...


The postcards from Le Pont du Gard are waiting patiently for their new mailing addresses. Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments and fabulous emails but most of all thank you for being such generous readers and true supporters...I am so appreciative of your loyal following. This postcard 'game' is just the first and I will be on the lookout for more vintage pics to send you. I love receiving cards and letters so it is about time I sent some.....


Congratulations to Louise, Heather, Susie, Isabelle, Gabriella, Kathe, Maryanne, Mrs Little Jeans, Jackie, Josephine, Shell Sheree and Virginia...I will be in touch, xv.

once i have contacted you can you please email me at vicki@vickiarcher.com with your postal details...thank you

image - from FRENCH ESSENCE taken by carla

No comments:

Post a Comment