Monday, March 15, 2010

The Window Shopper - La Maison du Village


I am often asked for suggestions about where to stay in Provence and it is always the question I struggle with. Not because I don't want to answer or I don't know but because it is the one area where we all have differing opinions. One person's heaven can be another's hell. 


La Maison du Village is a boutique hotel in the centre of Saint Remy de Provence, my local town. It is a village house, as the name suggests, that is run like a private home. It is very relaxed, intimate and well located in the village. If you are after 5 star service and matching amenities then this is not the place but if you want a stylish and comfortable base from which to explore Provence then La Maison du Village is perfect. xv

La Maison du Village
10, rue du 8 Mai 1945
13210 St Remy de Provence
+33 432606820

images - carla

No comments:

Post a Comment