Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thank you....



I want to say a huge, huge thank you to Anne from Annechovie for her very lovely post earlier this week. I was so touched by her beautiful painting of my home, Mas de Berard and by all the truly generous comments from wonderful bloggers around the world. For once, I think words fail me ....So THANKYOU ....

I have also been invited to play,
 



a game of 'tag' by our much loved blogger Visual Vamp.

The rules I think you know but just in case,

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.


What can I tell you..

I can tell you that I love taking a bath - reading and relaxing in the tub is one of my indulgent pastimes.

I will admit that my greatest extravagances are flowers and scented candles.

I adore a high heel, however great the pain.

But I do prefer a closed in shoe to an open toed sandal,

Although I am very  happy in my Havaianas flip flops,

and right now my favourite perfume is Fleur d'Oranger by Serge Lutens.

 Who should I tag.... 

Absolutely Beautiful Things because Anna's was the first blog I ever read,
Mrs Blandings because she has posted about Fleur Cowles and 'Flair' today (one of my most loved books),
Habitually Chic because where would we be without a bit of chic,
Coco's Tea Party because I love her mix of gossip and fashion,
Le Petit Cabinet de Curiosities because Melanie also lives in Provence like me and finally one you will all enjoy  Under  a Paper Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment