Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Love

I’ve been on the hunt for a new purse for awhile now. The problem I have with my current purses is that there is not enough storage. Granted they are big enough and weigh a ton but they just don’t have the right compartments to hold all my stuff (or junk as my hubby puts it). Because of this I spend a great deal of time digging in the bottom of my purse looking for my cell phone or business cards. Being the researcher that I am, I started to look at the different types of purses the women in the design world were carrying. I observed an array of them but the tote bag seemed to be the most popular. My design friend Erica carries the most fabulous tote that she gets in and out of in a matter of seconds. I envy that ease so I typed in “Affordable Designer Tote” into the Google and this lovely Rioni Teacher’s Handbag popped up. *I’m a simple girl who loves simple things, so when I saw the cell phone pouch I knew that this was the purse for me. It even comes with a detachable shoulder strap for when is gets too heavy with my “junk”. So what do you think and do you have an "it purse" of your own?...Happy Shopping Everyone!

*This statement debated by husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment