Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello Again Westweek

I had a wonderful time yesterday at Westweek, which I will tell you all about in a later post (teaser: I met Barbara Barry)…I’m heading off to the PDC again today to enjoy more of these wonderful and inspiring events. First I will be making a detour to visit Lee at Filmore Clark to see what stunning new tiles she has in her studio. Then it’s off to a DNG event co-hosted by Editor at Large and Baccarat. After that is the main event I’ve been waiting for. Bravo is having a keynote with the stars of their new show "Million Dollar Decorators". The show is premiering April 7th and it’s sure to be a hit. The docu-series will follow five of the most sought after interior designers in Los Angeles and you won’t believe who they are. Kathryn Ireland, Jeffery Alan Marks, Martyn Lawrence-Bullard, Mary McDonald and Nathan Turner have all signed on to be stalked by millions of people (myself included) as they navigate the high-pressured design industry for their wealthy and extremely demanding clients…I can’t wait to see this show.

That’s all I have planned for the day but I’m sure I’ll pop into some of the other events before I make another rainy three hour drive home…Happy Thursday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment