Wednesday, November 10, 2010

i use the word, 'favourite' too many times...


This shot is a favourite. Actually every shot in FRENCH ESSENCE is an equal favourite but this one has always resonated with me...so much so that I chose it as the title page of my website. It appears in the chapter, 'Collections' and I am so fond of this photograph because all the bits and pieces featured are well loved and appeal to the girly side in me. Femininity and womanliness are to be celebrated and I hope this image does just that....xv

Thank you for the incredible response to my new book and as ever I am touched by your generosity and thoughtfulness. Every follower and subscriber will be entered in the draw to win a copy of FRENCH ESSENCE...so if you haven't already, please let me know you are there.

p.s If you would like to see some gorgeous portraits (even if I say so myself...) taken by Carla click HERE....
xv

image  - carla

No comments:

Post a Comment