Friday, November 12, 2010

Fabulous Room Friday 11.12.10

bed_everythingfabulous

I love the chic simplicity of this bedroom. Nearly everything is white: the oversized, tufted headboard, the linens, the drapes, even the drum shade chandelier. The French-inspired bench and chair add both texture and charm to the room. They give the space a more lived-in, collected feel. Anything too modern or minimal would have taken the room in a completely different direction. Personally, I love a bright bedroom with crisp white linens. Would you prefer to see more color in this room or do you like it as is?

I am looking forward to spending time with some old friends this weekend. I will also be working on some exciting things for High Gloss and will be getting my house ready for my friend, Jeni who is coming to visit from California next week! Have a great weekend!

 

{Image Source}

No comments:

Post a Comment