Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving. I’m so thankful for my family and friends on this day. I’m also very thankful for all of you who take the time to read and comment on Shoebox Décor. I know there are a hundred and one blogs out there and the fact that you take the time to read this one just really really warms my heart, so thank you guys so much…

Above is a picture of my Thanksgiving tablescape. I’m happy with how it turned out and I want to thank my good friend Ria for the great job she did on the napkins and tablecloth. Everything on the table is from the thrift store except for those two items. The Grand Baroque flatware is the highlight of the table but then again I’m biased since it is my favorite piece. The rest of my family are in love with the napkins but I think they’re a bit biased as well since it has their names on it…So what do you like the most?

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment