Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thinking of Paris...Vintage


I have often pressed my nose against the window of Didier Ludot in the Palais Royale and dreamt of the red carpet occasion where I might be royally frocked in vintage haute couture. It's funny how the imagination can run wild with a small glance and thoughts can multiply into a thousand different scenarios in the space of thirty-seconds. The hallucinogenic power of the fabulous dress is under-rated. The emotions that can race through the body - danger, disaster, disappointment, impulse, seduction and ecstasy...It is amazing that window shopping has never been classified along side other naughty substances! Je plaisante, really....I am just kidding, but it can be a very addictive past time. 


My flirt with temptation came in the form of a Nina Ricci 1956...pretty, don't you think? xv


Didier Ludot
125 Galerie de Valois
Jardins du Palais Royal
75001 Paris
+33 140150104

image taken outside didier ludot (far too dangerous to go in....)- me

No comments:

Post a Comment