Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jonathan Adler's New Store

When I heard that Jonathan Adler had opened a new store in my neck of the woods I just had to check it out. So yesterday I made a trip to Fashion Island and completely fell in love. The small boutique was filled with so much eye candy I truly felt like a kid in a candy store. To top it all off Maile the sales associate informed me they were having a sale on the display furniture. What stopped me from walking out with the Bond Console and the Baxter Loveseat you ask? Well, the truth is I haven't been feeding my piggy bank. I learned a valuable lesson yesterday Shoebox readers. "Keep your piggy bank happy and she will keep you happy".

P.S. I would like to thank Jonathan for donating some of his lacquer trays to the Upward Bound House project. I used one as a napkin holder and it turned out wonderful...Happy Shopping Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment