Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tulips and time wasted....


Do you ever have one of those days where you work all day and get nothing done? 

Yesterday was my day like that. I had the bright and long overdue idea to give my blog a bit of a makeover - spruce her up a bit - change the images - play with the colours - you know, make it more interesting for my blogster pals. You may notice that today it is exactly the same as the day before and the day before that. The sidebar is the same - there are no compelling new features or clever cute clicks. Now that doesn't mean that I didn't move the photographs in the side bar and change them and it certainly doesn't mean I didn't wrack my brains for some scintillating new ideas to tempt you with; I played all day and all I could come up with were more flowers. I had flowers on my posts and flowers for my new posts and then I even put flowers on my sidebar - an explosion of blooms that was out of control. I am out of control...I mean, I love flowers but I have to stop - taking pictures of them, arranging them, posting them, buying them, giving them and dreaming of them. So I went back to square one, decided to leave well enough alone on the blog until my flower fetish recedes and some other infatuation claims my creative thoughts. 

So I am back with tulips this time; I adore them all - each petal and every colour.
If perfect love is their meaning then they must be the perfect bloom, xv.

No comments:

Post a Comment