Friday, April 24, 2009

More Glimpses @ Brabourne Farm

Looking through to the front door from the sitting room. Please ignore the dog - every time I try to take their photo they look embarrassed and disappear but every time I take a photo of the house they're in the photo and won't leave!



I found this old meat safe in Blackheath in the Blue Mountains - it's had many uses of the years but at the moment it holds the radio and books.



This chair was found in a junk shop in Katoomba (also in the Blue Mountains) - it had many coats of old paint, all the rattan was missing and cost all of $10.00!



I love wicker covered bottles - unfortunately they're very hard to find in Australia. My latest find is the largest bottle at the back, which was used for holy water at Lourdes.
.

Images - Brabourne Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment