Friday, March 20, 2009

Bathroom @ Brabourne Farm







.


.
As you can see from these photos, my bathroom has a built-in wardrobe (which I chose instead of a bath tub). The other bathrooms ave identical layouts - both have tubs but no wardrobes.
.
The wardrobe in the bathroom idea caused some architect angst as he couldn't get his head around why I'd want a wardrobe in the bathroom but it made perfect sense to me - why leave the bathroom to go to another room to get dressed or get your clothes. I love the result and absolutely wouldn't change it and no, mould and moisture isn't a problem!
.
All the bathrooms have identical fittings and finishes - limestone bench tops, polished limestone in the showers, identical but different sized vanities, blinds and clothes baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment