Friday, March 21, 2008

The Gramercy Park Hotel in NYC - Part II



Doesn't that look to be one of the most
romantic rooftop gardens to dine ever?
The rooftop garden club at the Gramercy
Hotel Park is gorgeous and I wouldn't
mind spending dinner and drinks there.



Here's a peak at it during daylight hours.
It would be quite a gorgeous place for
afternoon tea if I may say so myself.





Look at all the shiny bulbs above.
Very glam and sophisticated. Great
for a nightcap and a wonderul view.



Here's the stunning entrance to the restaurant
at the Gramercy Park Hotel.


Royal red carpet treatment - Literally...




The building that the Gramercy Park Hotel
is in was built in the early 1800's by Samuel
Ruccles.





A photo from the past of the same building.


And a current one after it was restored by
Ian Schrager to it's full glory.

I hope you've enjoyed this tour of the
Grammercy Park Hotel as much as I have.

All photos courtesy of the

No comments:

Post a Comment