Monday, September 26, 2011

ipad it....


The ipad is a newish toy for me...I haven't spent enough time getting the most out of this sensational invention. There are times when I am totally transfixed by it's capabilities and I forever marvel that the world can be brought to me via a very flat rectangular tablet. Whatever you want to read, see, buy, hear, learn or engage in is at your fingertips....And what about the apps...how good are they? 

I have been playing with a few of the freebies...some for the graphics and illustrations like the Liselle Style Book featured above....Trendstop and Fashion Network, trend trackers to get a sense of what's going on fashion wise and StyleBop for inspiration via their polaroid 'toplooks'...

All fun and all free in the app section at your itunes store... A great way to loose track of time....and that's a good thing...right?....Especially on a Sunday... xv

my daily click HERE

image - liselle at itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment