Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Window Shopper Part 3 ... Les Cocottes



Les Cocottes, with a name like that it just has to be something adorable...and it is. What I love most about wandering the streets of Saint Remy de Provence on a regular basis is discovering a cute little boutique. This is a new addition and a very welcome one to our sweet village. What intrigues me is the type of merchandise that fills this shop; frivolous non-essential goodies that suddenly become immediate must-haves when first sighted.


In Les Cocottes I want to touch everything. I am sure it must drive the very patient sales assistant crazy but this little gem is crammed full of those kinds of tactile treasures. There is a little bit of this and a little bit of that; jewelry, linens, candles, vases, china - a myriad of decorative objects for the home.

Who can't live without a painted bird house...Me, but what colour?

Maybe I need those parrot candlesticks or a painted vase?


I know that I really would love an Annick Goutal candle.


Les Cocottes
14, rue de la Commune
+33 4 90 21 57 75

xv

No comments:

Post a Comment