Monday, September 15, 2008

This month's love list....


For September I have found a few little items to love.....

My brand new black patent leather Repetto ballet slippers,


An old copy of 'Peter Pan and Wendy' given to me by my husband before we were married,


The new issue of Harper's Bazaar with the 'back to black' fashion special - I am so loving that idea after my over indulgence this summer,


My daughter's 'Dreaming of Paris' eye shade from Mary Green in San Francisco,


Porcelain tea cups and saucers from the Sunday brocante in St Remy,


British House and Garden's article, 'Strength of Purpose, about the renovation of a medieval watchtower  in Normandy,


Serge Lutens Perfume, 'Un Lys' from the Palais Royale in Paris - my very new favourite, 


Hand painted glass bottles from the antique market in the town of L'Isle sur la Sorgue,

 Diptyque's Baies candle - this scent of berries and Bulgarian roses is perfect right now,


An old compact and 'pearl' bracelet snaffled from my other daughter's bedroom,

Chanel retro 'granny' style sunglasses in purple,


and the latest issue of, 'The World of Interiors' - for the cover alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment