Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My New Library

As many of you know I'm an interior design student. I'm currently in the process of building my design library, which basically consists of a list of suppliers and manufactures in the interior design business that I can use for reference when working on a project. I was browsing for new references today when I came across the Interior Design Library. Interior Design's Catalog Library features manufacturer catalogs that are all viewable online and are all searchable by keyword. The catalog is updated every month so you should check in often to see what's new. So if you are remodeling, building from scratch or a student like me, I hope this post is very useful and you find all the resources you need to create a beautiful home. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment