Tuesday, January 15, 2008

To all

to all the visitors of my blog
I first would like to thank you all for taking the time to visit here & comment.

when I started this blog , i didn't think that I will receive guests from all over the world, or offers to advertise for products from designers & big companies (that i didn't accept) ! I only thought that I'm finally studying something that I love so I would work hard for it & will keep looking for more information on the web to do better & better, so I started archiving every thing I found interesting to me in this little blog. Now it became to some of you a "daily fix" as how one visitor put it! & I'm so over the moon happy for that :)

So, I'm going to ask all of you to help me make this blog better - I'm going to be away for a while & will leave this post up here so everybody can comment & advice or just say hey ;)
All kinds of comments & suggestions are welcome (just keep in mind that this blog will stay about design)

Good luck!

Maha The Diva ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment