Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Back from my Cruise! The Boat.

I'm Back!! Many thanks to Felicity from All Things Bright and Beautiful who made some guest posts for me while I was away. The rest of this week, I'll be posting bits from trip. Today I wanted to show some photos of the ship that I was on. I took a 7 day cruise in the Caribbean on Celebrity Cruise line.

I think this is about my 8th cruise. My parents started taking us when we were young and the habit never died ;) Cruising is a great way to be pampered and leisurely travel. Great for headache and a relatively details free vacation because everything is planned for you and you can choose to do whatever you want while you're on the ship. I slept in every day and ordered in tea and room service every day ^_^ Meals are all inclusive on cruises including the room service, it's what I LIVE for on these cruises. Celebrity has really great service which is one of the reasons I prefer this line.

There are many other lines out there that are great as well. I've personally been on Norwegian Cruise Lines, Carnival, Celebrity, Princess, Royal Caribbean, and a smaller Greek liner in the Mediterranean. If any of you are thinking to plan a cruise and have questions about cruises or any of these lines, feel free to email me! I highly recommend cruises for a relaxing vacation - great for singles, couples, and families.




I was on the Millenium on Celebrity Cruise Lines.

We booked a balcony stateroom.


Sofa and balcony area. It's hard to see from here, but I
specifically booked a balcony room that had 1/3 more space
than the average balcony and you pay nothing extra. The
way you do this is look at the ship/deck plans when you book
and request the specific stateroom that has this extra deck
space. A great trick that many travel agents use to get a bit
more bang for the buck so to speak.


And the lovely balcony. Nothing like enjoying tea and
reading a book while enjoying the views and feeling the
sea breezes out here.


Balcony staterooms usually come with complimentary
champaigne and fresh fruit every day. I, for one, am
not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment