Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Weekend

Sorry I haven’t posted this week, it’s been very busy around here. I’m happy to say the master bedroom redo is coming along. The walls have been painted with the gray and white stripes. The Louis chairs got their final coat of black and will be reupholstered this weekend. Took awhile to get the fabric but it finally arrived and I can’t wait to get the chairs completed. All the art pieces have been framed and are just waiting to be hung. This weekend I’ll be working on the desk, mirror, and side table. The whole project is coming along nicely even with the unexpected extra work load. I promise to post more next week. Lots of updates on the redo including my adventures with dimmers and some cool new places to shop….Happy Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment