Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the french macaron rule....



I have a little rule about macarons and the eating of them..... It is a simple rule, just for me and one I try to follow. It is very easy to do....I say NO.  That is my rule, no macarons...not even my very, very, very favourite caramel with salted butter macaron is allowed to make me break. I know that sounds too tough but if you love macarons like I love macarons then rules need to apply. I can't stop at one or two or three or four...it's all or nothing, so I have had to apply a little tough love and self-impose this mean macaron embargo. I can't say, 'just another little one because I am on holiday' or, 'I won't be able to buy them next week so I must have one more'...These excuses don't work when the most delectable macarons for the tasting are only five minutes away in St Remy de Provence.

Les Gourmandises de To
39 boulevard Marceau
13210 Saint Remy de Provence
France
+33 4 90 90 55 34

Some rules are just made to be broken....that is the great thing about rules.... xv

image - me

No comments:

Post a Comment