Sunday, October 28, 2007

Why am I guilty?!

To who ever thinks that I'm crazy spending my money on designer bags & things .. I kindly ask them to understand the following points ...

First of all, It's my money ; I don't take money from anyone & never ask for a loan to buy luxurious things (car not included ; as everybody in Bahrain does, i took a loan from the bank to buy my car & I payed it in full.. all on my own)

Secondly; the items i choose to buy , are high in quality & with timeless design ,so it lives forever without getting out of style...

Third; I save some money for future ,but I spend some to live the way I like ..

& Finally ; I must say that , I'm doing well in my life & trying to do better , so why don't I reward my self every now & then?!

Don't you do the same?! well, that's what I do & It makes me happy...the only thing that upsets me...is to hear some comments behind my back regarding my life style... if you would like to say something , please be my guest & say it directly to me..


thank you all

Love,

Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment